Comment on page
Section 2 - Limitations
Following table reports the operating limitations for both engines installed:
Engine Manufacturer: Bombardier Rotax GmbH.
Engine Model: 912 S3
- Max CHT: 135°C
- Max CT:120°C
- Min/Max Oil: 50°C / 130°C
- Oil normal operating range (approx.): 90°C / 110°C
Oil Pressure (below 1400 rpm prop):
- Minimum: 0.8 Bar / 12 psi
- Normal: 2-5 Bar / 29-73 psi
- Maximum: 7 Bar / 102 psi
- Minimum: 0.15 Bar / 2.2 psi
- Maximum 0.40 Bar / 5.8 psi
Maximum operating altitude is 14000 ft (4260 m) MSL.
Ambient temperature: from -25°C to +50°C. Flight in expected and/or known icing conditions is forbidden.
Shows the unusable fuel quantity (2,8 litres for each fuel tank).
The aircraft is certified in normal category in accordance with EASA CS-23 regulation.
Non aerobatic operations include:
- Any manoeuvre pertaining to “normal” flight
- Stalls (except whip stalls)
- Lazy eights
- Turns in which the angle of bank is not more than 60°
- Minimum crew: 1 pilot
- Maximum number of occupants: 4 people (including the pilot)
The aircraft can be equipped for following flight operations:
- VFR Day and Night
- IFR Day and Night including IMC
Flight in expected and/or known icing conditions, in proximity of storms or severe turbulence is forbidden.
- 2 Tanks: 100 litres each one (26.42 US gallons)
- Maximum Capacity: 200 litres (52.8 US gallons)
- Maximum Usable Fuel: 194.4 litres (51.35 US gallons)
- Approved Fuel: MOGAS / AVGAS