- Set up a custom controls profile (see below).
- Calibrate your throttle (see below).
- Read the Procedure Guide.
- In case of any issue check out the FAQs first.
The aircraft uses a very complex automatic logic which interfers with the use of key bindings. This can lead to malfunctions and significantly impair the flight. Therefore, we recommend that you create a separate controller profile for the E-Jets and delete the following key bindings:
- TOGGLE MASTER BATTERY AND ALTERNATOR
- TOGGLE MASTER ALTERNATOR
Requires version 0.9.2 or greater
The throttle calibration page can be accessed via EFB -> Settings Icon (upper right) -> Configuration Tab
Currently you can't bind your throttle axis to the "Throttle general" key.
- Please bind your axes to THROTTLE 1 AXIS and THROTTLE 2 AXIS.
- If you only have one throttle lever, bind them to THROTTLE AXIS.
For each detent position you can assign a minimum and maximum deadzone limit.
- The colors reflect the detent position (White = Idle, Green = TO/GA, Orange = MAX)
- The deadzone thresholds can be changed by dragging them up and down.
Click to synchronize left and right axis. The applied method is indicated with a gree dot. To disable axis linking just click on the LINK AXIS button again.
- Left > Right: Sync left axis to right axis
- Left < Right: Sync right axis to left axis
- Average: Sync based on the average of both axis
- Minimum Level: Sync the axis with the lowest value to higher axis
- Maximum Level: Sync the axis with the highest value to the lower axis
REV ON AXIS
Activating this puts the reverser to your current axis. 0% equals maximum reverse. Disabling this option sets 0% back to idle thrust.
Synchronizes the last deadzone changes to the other side. Use this after configuring one axis to set up the other one with the same deadzones by one click.