- Displays the slat/flap position. If the information is invalid, the indication will be removed from the display.
- Cyan pointers shows the slat/flap commanded position and the green slat/flap depictions show actual slat/flap position.
- Displays the slat/flap surface position.
- Green dashes indicate slat/flap in transit.
- If slat/flap surface stops in an intermediate position, the slat/flap readout will display the more retracted surface position.
- In case of slat/flap surface jamming, an additional box will be displayed in amber, as well as the readout.
- Displays a white SPDBRK annunciation when the airplane is in the air.
- Amber boxed – in case of failure.
- An OPEN and GREEN speedbrake position indication and a white GND SPLR annunciation display on EICAS after airplane touchdown when one of the Ground Spoiler panels open-